Tawata Productions in association with Victoria University of Wellington and Wellington City Council proudly presents Pūtahi Festival, 2017. The Festival is a presentation of works in development (and is a darn good time). Everything is showing at Studio 77, 77 Fairlie Terrace, Kelburn, Wellington. Most shows are koha but it pays to book a ticket so you get a seat.
- Ake, ake ake: multimedia installation by Jamie Berry
- Big J styles. Created by Jacob Dombroski & directed by Rose Kirkup (Theatre/dance in development)
- Whare. Created by Mapihi Kelland(Dance Piece in Development)
- Poropiti: Prophet. Created by Mara TK and Tola Newbery. (Music & physical theatre)
- Thirsty by Ali Foa’i. (Comedy)
- Pūtahi Festival, on at Studio 7, to 25 February 2017. https://putahifestival.com/