The graveyard’s alive and dancing…..
Zombie Prom III features live dead music by Voodoo Savage and His Savages, Knife Fight, The Death-Rays, Newtown, The Ghastlies, Market Value and DJ Bride of Pinbot, as well as the crowning of the best-dressed Zombie King and Queen of the Prom with prizes galore gore!
Happy. Friday 10/10/08, 8:00pm.
Read more after the jump…
Monstrous music all night with (un)live acts:
- Summoned from months in the torrid depths Voodoo Savage and His Savages are hungry… are you there?
- Newtown tell a tale of wild zombie love born in the suburban streets…
- DJ Bride of Pinbot was freshly exhumed from Auckland’s Grafton Cemetery clutching a crate of killer tunes and crypt shaking moves…
- The Ghastlies: the haunting music of uccelli assassini…
- There’s one rule for this Knife Fight — “an eye for a tasty eye”!
- Market Value: the economy of undead makes for cheaper housing! compliant workers! and zero welfare costs!
- Get caught in the beam of The Death-Rays and lose your mind and your brains Wangazombie style.
This year’s Zombie Prom is looking set to be a riotous resurrection with Happy transformed into a cryptacular funhouse! Doors open Saturday 8pm… and don’t forget your corsage!