What up, weekend?
Wanting to stalk us this weekend, and/or find something for yourself to do? Here are our suggestions:
- Since Hadyn likes the poster, it’s probably well worth checking out Wellingtonista’s favourite man-bear, Sam Flynn Scott with Lawrence Arabia at the San Francisco Bathhouse tonight. I know that’s what I’ll be doing anyway.
- If you’re looking to head out for drinks tonight, why not try some amari?
- See if we’re capable of being drunk and articulate at the same time at on Public Address Radio broadcast on Radio Live at 2pm on Saturday.
- It’s the last days of the A Human Touch: Design by Droog exhibition at the New Dowse, so why not see if it really does “trigger questions, spark discussion and elicit giggles”?
- The Country Club will be doing Brazil tomorrow night. Expect caipirinhas, samba, soccer, feijoada and no doubt Brazillian porn.
- We went to the last opening and had a (drunken) blast, so we can recommend pretty clothing & accessories shop Modern Love‘s opening for its new premises in Left Bank at 2pm on Sunday. If you need an added incentive, there will be cup cakes and the Real Hot Bitches!
- Of course, if you’re not heading out of town to wrestle pigs, or bask in your well-deserved fame, and you feel like something a little more family-friendly, you could always do some home etomology, go see Bad Jelly the Witch, work on your screen-printing or catch up on some Vonnegut.
What are YOU up to?