Patting ourselves on our collective back. Again.
So, 2007 has pretty much kicked some ass, and sucked some ass, but let’s concentrate on the goodness.
In 2007, the Wellingtonista:
- Gained eight new members (Anna, Che, Dan, Kimberley, Kowhai, MG, Mitch, Stephen and Sue)
- Got four new dayjobs (Me, Llew, MG, Noizy)
- Grew one baby (Kimberley)
- Opened one shop (Martha)
- Launched one magazine (Mitch)
- Got Russell Brown drunk a couple of times
- Hugged Blam Blam Blam
- Made a total of at least six appearences in the Dom Post, not counting Kimberley’s stories
- Got on the bad side of Rex Nicholls and John McGrath
- Had a 1100% increase in voting for our awards.
Yay for us! What are your predictions for 2008?