April 3, 2008
Post Hump-Day air humps for our favourite things
To celebrate getting over Hump Day (Wednesday), here’s the first in a series of things that the Wellingtonista is loving right now. Please feel free to add in your own current loves in the comments section.
- Good Luck’s outdoor tables and $8 cocktail menu on Tuesdays & Wednesdays; mango batidas, raspberry caprioskas and plum daiquiris, oh my!
- Olive’s early-bird deal (3 courses for $29 if you’re out by 7:30) is pretty damned good.
- The lemon-lime sherbert cocktail at Superfino: sorbet, limoncello, Ketel One vodka and Foxton Fizz Lime.
- The $17 antipasto platter at Killias in Newtown, overflowing with chorizo, salami, meatballs, mushrooms, grilled peppers, olives, delicious fresh ciabatta, dips and an impressive breadstick structure.
- Port Cafe have brought back their separate takeaway menu, starting at $10 for 2 crumbed fish & chips, and getting cheaper as you buy in bulk.
Comments are closed.