Smarten your Snapper – Voting starts
Finally here they are.
The top 14 finalists in the Smarten your snapper Competition
as chosen by our panel of delightful judges, and you can now vote for the ultimate winner! (click on the image to see large-wise, yo).
So what comes next?
Well it’s now down to you, the fine readers of the wellingtonista to tell us which Snapper cover you like best. All you have to do is head over to a very simple entry form, and vote for the snapper cover you like the most.
Click here to vote.
Of course it might help to be able to check them out first
Voting runs from today September 14th till Monday September 28th
Our finalists in alphabetical order are:
- Bite Me – created by Amie McCarron
- Cassetiquette Case – created by Matt Whitwel
- Jeans for your snapper – Created by Heike aka minu.
- Kokako tie up cover – created by Deb from Boocraft Designs
- Library Card Cover – created by Matt Whitwel
- Patchwork Snapper card – created by Marjorie from WHSKR
- Pirate Patch – created by Amy from Bad Animals
- Sequined Snapper – by Emma from emma makes
- Tahi Blue – created by Miss Millie
- The Big Snapper – created by Miss Millie
- The Hoff – created by Paula from Madame Cake
- Urban Vintage card holder – created by Shelley Gardner from “Sweet William”
- wave– by Yana from chromatophobic
- Yum Yum Donuts – created by Paula from Madame Cake
Over the next week all the finalists are being profiled over at Craft2.0 and we’ll also be sharing some of the judges thoughts on the finalists.
There there is one vote per email address.