December 7, 2014
Naughty but nice
- CGR Merchant’s salted caramel infused rum and the best value $15 cheeseboard ever had.
- Betty’s dry iced sharing teapot cocktails. Friday and Saturday evenings only.
- Hideaway’s pecan pie. Twice.
- Anything AroBake – baby xmas mince tarts, almond crescent cookies or stollen.
- Thunderbird’s Monte Christo battered deep fried ham and cheese sandwich. Only a oncer but OMG.
- Wellington Chocolate Factory’s salted brittle caramel chocolate. Or the craft beer bar for hop lovers.
- Any of Louis Sergeant’s cabinet sweeties.
- Bourbon peanut butter or sake apricots or brandied cherries with other delicious things on crumpet. From Crumpet. Accompanied by rum and ginger spiced posset naturally.
- Any of French Cancan’s pastries and tarts (and nice to support them in celebration of having gained residency).
- The Leeds Street (Ti Kouka) salted caramel cookie. Take a friend.
- Gellisimo’s Christmas gelatos. Orderable now.
- Canteen’s brioche French toast with toffee sauce and bananas. Probably also a oncer.
- The Mexico carrot cake dessert. Unlike any you’ll get elsewhere. Heading for a twicer.
Ho ho ho.