What’s on in wonderful (wet*) Wellington this weeekend
If they** are correct then it’s gonna be a weekend of indoor activities this weekend and here at Wellingtonista Towers we are great advocates of NOT sitting around and merely watching the goggle-box.
And so, how could you entertain yourselves, little people under your command and those out-of-town visitors you’ve been supplied with? How about these to get the creative juices flowing:
- View John Badcock’s “Passing People” exhibition at Shed 11
- Go and see “IRIS” at Bats Theatre
- Take the littlies to Kids Activities During Sunday Brunch at Southern Cross
And if none of these grab you by the fancy parts then check out the following excellent “what’s on” sites for the complete(ish) list of anything and everything you can do this and every weekend:
- Feeling Great: excellent council-run site
- MiramarMike’s (ie, me) “What’s On In Wellington” calendar – subscribe, view and enjoy
- The Package – great gig guide
- The Source – what’s playing at all the Wellington cinemas
… and there’s more calendar sites at MiramarMike’s “events calendar” bookmark/favourites with specific venues and festivals publishing their own calendars.
That should keep us all happy.
* Sorry for the “wet” comment Jo
** Weather predicting people