F69 sinking postponed all go!

by noizyboy on November 13, 2005

It’s all on. The wind speeds given in the marine forecast are still vaguely border-line, but it’s nice and sunny, and the swell isn’t too big, so, why not?

Indeed – too windy, so postponed until tomorrow: 3pm, Sunday 13th November.

Check the official site for details.

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post: