July 16, 2007
You are very important, yes you are
The lovely Beckon Design Store (Willis St Village) will be having a VIP evening on Wednesday the 18th of July from 5.30pm onwards.
They will be showcasing new ranges from valued local arts and craft people including:
- Hester de Ruiter:Hand-painted pouffes and Tea Towels
- Cloud of Birds: one-off Plushies
- Babylicious : Children’s wear; Lady pants and Man pants!
- Amulet Treasures: One-off brooches by Amy McLennan
- Robyn Yee – Bung Hamsters
- Nikki Burrows – Jewelery
- Ataahua – Linen and Light shades
- Annie Collins – Jewelery
There will also be 50% off selected stock from:
Catherine David Design, 2 Belle, Mimi, T Double L, Jenstar, Flock, Scene Stealer and Heavenly.
On top of all of this there will be bubbles, spot prizes, nibbles, great company and fantastic service (as usual)!
What more could you want? Come and support some very talented locals. All welcome (yes, you are a VIP. Easy wasn’t it?)