Web devs welcome in Wellington at WDCNZ
WDCNZ is tech talks for web developers happening on July 14. You can tell it’s a proper tech talk, because there is only one female speaker in the lineup, and so far there are no females attending according to Lanyrd, except for the organiser. Sigh.
Apart from the lack of female representation, it looks like a great one day conference. For $269, you get 16 speakers doing 12 presentations, which is way sweet, and there are lots of friends of the ‘ista represented in the lineup…
- Why APIs Matter presented by Pamela Fox
- Preparation H presented by Jef Weg
- More than content management: Buliding web apps in SilverStripe 3 presented by Sam Minnée
- WebSockets.open() presented by Jeremy Boyd
- Mobile Panel (Web vs Native) presented by Layton Duncan, Karl von Randow, James Pearce and Nigel Parker
- HTML5 for Humans presented by Paul Irish ☺
- Live Coding Asp.Net MVC3 presented by Leon Bambrick
- HTML Media: Where We Are and Where We Need to Go presented by Nigel Parker and Chris Double
- I want a pony presented by Robert Coup
- Apocalypse Node presented by Craig Walker
- The forgotten art of Web Performance presented by John Clegg
- Web Security – Get ahead (er) presented by Kirk Jackson
I also want a pony. And to go along.