All about this year’s The Annual Wellingtonista Awards
Hello, my lovelies! For the fifth year in a row, it’s time for The Annual Wellingtonista Awards (#TAWA5). This post is your guide to everything TAWA-related. Time to get your vote on since VOTING IS NOW OPEN!
We’ll say it again – Voting is NOW OPEN, (click through to vote) and will run until December 1. You only get to vote once, so we suggest that you check out all our nominations before you vote so that you know you’re making the right decisions.
The awards night itself will be held at Mighty Mighty on December 3, from 6.30pm. It will be a super fun night, we’ll have heaps of prizes to give away, the Amazing Travelling Photobooth will be there for your photographical pleasure, and afterwards there will be a fun DJ and we’ll all party until the early morning light creeps in. We hope you’ll come along to pay tribute to all the amazing people who make Wellington as awesome as it is.
- Best Café
- Best BYO
- Best Restaurant
- Best Drink in Town
- Best Late Night Experience
- Best Service
- Best Coffee
- Best Regular Entertainment
- Best Live Performance
- Best Event
- Best Outdoors Experience
- Best Suburban Destination
- Best Art Experience
- Best Shopping Experience
- Most Needed
- Most Missed
- Best Contribution to the Internet by a Wellingtonian
- Best Thing About Wellington
And did we mention all the amazing people who are helping us to make the night even more awesome for you? We’ll list them here in alphabetical order. Man, we wish we weren’t actually running this thing so that we could be in the running to win these prizes.
- Cultured Petone – A basket of goodies
- Downstage – Theatre tickets
- Emma Makes – Pencil sets
- Floriditas – Restaurant vouchers
- Frank Kitts Markets – Market money
- Grow From Here – Plant voucher
- Memphis Belle – Memphis Belle coffee house vouchers, and a month’s supply of coffee
- NZ Lotteries – Instant Kiwi tickets
- Saint Clair – Wine
- Richter City Roller Derby – A double pass to Out of Your League
- Victoria University Press – Books
- Yeastie Boys – Beer
- Zealandia –Night Tour tickets
If you’d like to associate your business with the best website about Wellington, and the best night of the year, we’d love to give away your products too – email Joanna to add your name in here.
Any questions or comments? This is where you can leave them. See you on December 3! Yay!